tirsdag, april 15, 2008

Lehrreich

Ja, altså. Nu går jeg jo på bibelskole hver fredag i Stuttgart og lærer en helt masse. For eksempel lærte jeg i fredags min første joke på tysk. Den følger herunder.
Yeahh! Now when I am attending Bible school every Friday I am learning a lot. Last Friday I learned my first joke in German. It goes like this:

Ein Scheriff in Wilden Westen kam in eine Bar aber die Bar war geslossen.
Scheriff: Warum?
Gastwirt: Falschspillerei!
Scheriff: Karte?
Gastwirt: Nein, klavier!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

He...he.....den forstod jeg godt, selv om den er på tysk.

/Clara.

Laura sagde ...

hi Dorthe, sorry I didnt get the joke!...all I could understand was something about a sherif in the wild west who goes into a bar...I think...is that right??? it was fun to try and figure it out, you should have heard me try to read it to Kristian - now that was a laugh!! hehe Thank goodness I dont have to speak german - worse than danish!! Hope your well, thinking of you.Laura

Anonym sagde ...

Hi,hi!!
Sehr gut! Und bald kommt das erste Gedicht!!
Viele Grüße,
Carmen

Dorthe sagde ...

yeahh, short and sweet. Sorry, Laura that you didn't get it. Strange though, because every Irish that has heard it, has not understood it - even if they spoke German. I don't think the Germans and the Irish have a shared sense of humor. Actually, now that I come to think about it, I wonder if they have anything in common?