lørdag, april 19, 2008

At give stafetten videre - To pass on the torch


This week some very important meetings took place. It was the final passing on of the torch from the old part of the Education department to us three new coordinators.
One the picture above you see Linda and Iris. Linda will be the coordination of education for Central Europe and Iris for Eastern Europe.

Actually I had went through most of this training last year but it was nice to get a little refreshers course.

A lot of important information and a bunch of anecdotes were shared.


In June Paul and Audrey are heading for Spain while Philippe and his family are heading for Paris. (Now that I think of it - I should ask them all if I can come and visit if I have important questions - both Spain and Paris sounds wonderful! Hehe. Just joking.)


Anyways, as you can see on the pictures, we also had time to celebrate Paul's 70 year's birthday.

If you wonder why I look so scared on the picture - take a look at the size of my icecream!


But the really scary part of this blogspot is: I started to write it in English instead of Danish! It has been a problem all week: I think in English even if I think about something I should say to a Dane.


I denne uge havde vi en del vigtige møder her i Schweiz. Det var den endelige overgivelse af stafetten fra den gamle del af vores uddannelsesafdeling til os tre nye uddannelsesledere.

På det første billede ser I Linda og Iris, som skal have samme job som mig bare i Centraleuropa og Østeuropa.


Selv havde jeg været igennem det meste af denne træning i slutningen af sidste år, men det var nu rart med et lille genopfriskningskursus. En hel del vigtig information blev overdraget - og en del anekdoter fra de sidste 15 år sneg sig også ind.


I juni rejser Paul og Audrey til Spanien og Philippe og hans familie til Paris. (Nu når jeg tænker over det, så skulle jeg måske lave den aftale med dem, at jeg kan komme og besøge dem, hvis jeg har nogle virkelig vigtige spørgsmål. Både Spanien og Paris lyder som nogle lækre steder at besøge. hehe.)


Nå men anyways - som I kan se på billederne, fik vi da også lige tid til at fejre Paul's 70 års fødselsdag. Hvis du spekulerer over, hvorfor jeg ser så forskrækket ud på billedet, så kig nærmere på størrelsen af min is!


Men den mest skræmmende del af denne blogpost er, at jeg helt automatisk startede med at skrive på engelsk og ikke på dansk. Det har været et problem hele ugen: Jeg tænker på engelsk også selv om jeg tænker på noget, jeg skal sige til en dansker. Uf.



Paul & Audrey who have leaded the Education Department for 15 years.
Paul og Audrey som har ledet undervisningsafdelingen i 15 år.



Philippe who has leaded the Education Department the last year.
And Martha who is the Institute Supervisor and fortunately stays on!
Philippe som har ledet undervisningsafdelingen det sidste år.
Martha - som er ansvarlig for kursisterne - bliver heldigvis når de andre tager afsted.


Scary icecream!
Skræmmende is!

3 kommentarer:

Laura sagde ...

That ice cream looks delicious!! Would kill for some of that!!! I am having one of those days were I am dieing to be unhealthy and then I log unto your blog and see an ice cream that size!!! HELLLLPPP!! Laura

Laura sagde ...

dorthe can you say hello to Linda from me. Good to see her in the picture. You could maybe also pass on our blogspot to her. www.lauraandkristianrasmussen.blogspot.com

Love your face in the last picture - hehe

Laura

Dorthe sagde ...

Hey Laura
Hope you survived without icecream. Otherwise - come and visit!
Have passed on greetings and your blog to Linda. We just talked about you the other day. Love your blog, by the way.
Dorthe